Center Community Services
The CMC provides center community services that offer support to assist individuals in meeting basic needs, obtaining housing, employment and educational goals. The community center provides services created to enhance an individual’s capacity toward positive change. Services include education, information and support in these areas:
- Health and mental health: nutrition, exercise, awareness, etc.
- Women’s issues
- Men’s issues
- Legal clinics: immigration, etc.
- Housing: Monthly housing fair, tenant/owner rights and responsibilities
- Financial literacy
- Community involvement
- Adult education and employment
- Small business development
- Computer lab enhancement
- Socialization efforts
Our services include access to case management, housing fairs, immigration clinics, therapeutic groups, a computer lab, and a variety of other supportive services.